Avoca FC seeks a suitably experienced and qualified Head Coach for our BPL squad in 2019.
The role requires:
- Conduct of pre-season training and squad selection with other coaches
- Full responsibility for 1st grade during the season
- Attendance and conduct of all training sessions and all match preparations for 1st grade games
- Direction and delegation of all other training sessions for Reserve & 3rd grade sides with other coaches
- Continuation of the development of 16 – 18 year old players into the BPL squad
We require somebody with a sound knowledge of the technical and tactical aspects of the game and be able to translate that into on field team performance.
Just as importantly we need an individual who is able to relate to our players and support the existing culture established within the squad.
We would also like to fill the position of BPL 3rd grade coach, preferably somebody with experience working with and developing junior players into senior football.
For further information and details, please contact
Shane Knight, Director of Football – 0408 289 829
Ray Collins, BPL Squad Manager – 0488 784 404
Applications should be emailed to Justine Martin, Avoca FC President [email protected] by Monday 5 November