Thank you for your interest in working at Central Coast Football
Position Vacant: Hospitality Manager
The Hospitality Manager is responsible for smooth operation of the canteen & Kiosk located at Pluim Park during the winter soccer season and throughout Summer 5 a side competition. This will include but, not be limited to the day-to-day operations, staffing, rostering, training, ordering, and serving.
The successful applicant will need to be available at ad-hoc hours as required to compliment the Park’s playing schedules. These times will include most weekends February – September, mid-week night times and in-house functions as required.
About the role:
The key objectives of the role include:
- Effectively manage the day-to-day operations of the CCF canteen and Bar facilities at Pluim Park
- Ensure the quality of food and service delivered at canteen and bars remains high while ensuring profitability
- Order and manage canteen supplies to ensure stock is kept at appropriate levels
- Maintain high levels of hygiene and cleanliness within the canteen and bars
- Schedule and manage casual staff in the canteens and bar
Skills and experience:
- Experience in managing a high-volume food and beverage outlet
- Understanding of profits and margins in a food and beverage business
- Ability to Supervise a team including rostering and training
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to a deadline
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Able to positively contribute to the culture of CCF
- Previous experience in ordering and dealing with suppliers
- Ability to be hands on and flexible in approach
- Current drivers license
- RSA, & Food Safety Certificate
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain.
- Working with Children Check or ability to obtain.
MUST be available to work on weekends and nights during Football events at Pluim Park.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact: Alex Burgin – CEO (43624300)