2023 Registration FAQs/Help Documentation
How do I view my fixtures or other teams fixtures?
- Download MyCompApp from the IOS or Google Play stores OR
- View them at the public website https://ccf.mycompapp.com/#/fixtures
How do I check if a field is closed? Is my training or game still on?
- Monday to Friday Central Coast Council assess fields for suitability of training excl Pluim Park & will be updated on their website by 2pm. https://www.centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/recreation/sports/sportsgrounds
- On weekends clubs make the assessment for games based on criteria set by council. Any ground closures are reported to CCF.
- Ground Closures for the weekend can be viewed on the public website https://ccf.mycompapp.com/#/fields & are sent as a notification to your APP.
I’m a Coach or Manager. How do I update my Team Sheet?
- The completion of the team sheet is only required for U12’s and older age groups (competition teams)
- The team sheet can be updated via the APP or on the desktop version. Coach & Managers must be allocated to a team to view the teamsheet. A video & walkthrough guide is below
- MyCompApp – Coach and Manager Video Guide
- Desktop Version – Coaches & Managers Guide: Managing The Teamsheet
I’m a Player. How do i navigate CCF MyCompApp and all of its features?
- CCF MyCompApp is available for download from the IOS or Google Play stores. Once downloaded, a video below will show you how to navigate the App from the perspective of a player.
- MyCompApp – Player Video Guide
Having issues with the mobile app ?
- A delete of the app and clean install, can often assist with any issues you may have.
I still haven’t registered. How do I join a club?
- It is advisable to contact your club of choice first as teams have been formed & there may not be spots available
- If there is a spot available and you wish to register yourself go to – Registering for Yourself
- If you wish to register for someone else go to – Registering for Someone Else
- If you are having any trouble with our new registration software MyCompApp, please utilise the help documentation: General Website Overview, Account Creation Process
If you are still having any difficulties, unable to register yourself or someone else on the new software, please fill out the support form below and we will get back to you during business hours.
Alternatively call 43624300 during office hours (9:00am – 4:00pm Mon to Fri) to speak with a CCF representative.