Central Coast Football has committed to improving off field standards in amateur matches by appointing match commissioners to selected venues throughout the 2018 season.
We are seeking a number of individuals to assist on a casual basis from March to September.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend CCF match days and assist member clubs in smooth running of football operations.
- Check venue criteria including field markings and ground officials are present.
- Conduct Ad-Hoc Registration Photo checks for participating teams.
- Confirm the presence of vested team officials.
- Liaise with CCF appointed referees and assessors regarding match day issues.
- Report to CCF on the outcome of match assessments.
- Knowledge of Football, specifically grassroots CCF competitions.
- Understanding of CCF Rules, Regulations and Policies.
Weekend work is required from April through to September, on a flexible basis to be arranged with CCF Staff. Full training and support will be provided by Central Coast Football.
Apply now by sending an expression of interest to [email protected]