Doyalson Wyee Soccer Club (DWSC) is seeking suitably qualified and experienced applicants for the position of Head Coach of our Men’s Division 1 Team. We are also seeking expressions of interest for a Reserve grade coach to support the head coach for the 2022 season.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to extend their coaching experience coaching in the Men’s Division 1 in the Central Coast Competition.
Our objective is to be competitive and achieve Premier League status in our Senior Football teams to allow a pathway for our promising Junior Players to Play in the leading competition within Central Coast Football.
The ideal applicants will have;
- Demonstrated experience and success coaching senior football
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with all key stakeholders including players, assistant coaches, and committee
- Will be committed to the growth of the Wolves beyond season 2022
- Willingness to lead by example, and work with assistant coaches and senior players to foster leadership within the squad
- Relevant qualifications will be favourably considered
- Coaching references are required
Please submit a written application if you would like to be considered for the position. Within the application it should detail what attributes you would bring to our Club and how they would benefit our Men’s football overall.
An element of the position will also include the development of our Junior Players.
Established in 1991, the “Wolves” have a successful and proud history. Working with Children check is required. Applications Close Friday 30th October 2021 Send to: President, Doyalson Wyee Soccer Club by email to email@example.com
If you have any enquiries, please contact Senior Rep Matthew Sweetnam on 0404 816 838.
DWSC Since 1991