CCF is an organisation with currently 14,500 players encompassing players under 5-year-old to all age women and men, and various representative teams. There are a total of 24 clubs affiliated to CCF from across the Central Coast. The CCF Referees Branch currently has over 210 registered referees officiating matches from U10’s through to Battlewin Premier League.
Web Site: CCF has a comprehensive website that includes information and news items. The website address is www.ccfootball.com.au
Reports To: Competitions Manager
Salary: Dependent on skills & experience
Position Overview: The Referees Education Officer will be responsible for delivering education and materials to the Central Coast Football Referees Branch
Key Deliverables: The Referees Education Officer is required to fulfill a number of essential functions, including:
- Effective and timely communication to all referees of information relevant to their role
- Support the CCF Referees council
- Assisting with the running of Level 3 and 4 Referees courses
- Organising on-going delivery of training and assessment of registered referees
- Organising Referee Seminars and other relevant meetings
- Delivering education
Essential skills: The Referees Education Officer must demonstrate a range of personal & professional skills, including:
- Must hold a minimum Level 3 Referee qualification
- Proven ability to show initiative, plan and set priorities.
- Demonstrated skills on Microsoft suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience in conducting meetings, with developed oral communication skills.
- Ability and experience influencing, encouraging, and managing volunteers in a not-for-profit context
Hours of Work: The nature of the position requires out of hours work and weekend work. The remuneration package will reflect the extent of commitment expected. This is a part-time role based on 20 hours per month. During the winter months the person will be required to work occasional weekends and weeknights.
Interested Candidates should submit a Cover Letter and Resume no later than 30th April to