The 2021 Football season is fast approaching and the GCFC Committee are at work preparing for a great season!
We are pleased to let you know that we will again be running the MiniRoos Kick-Off program- fantastic for all kids aged 4 to 9 years who plan on playing their first season of football this year (those born 2012-2016).
Kick -Off starts Tuesday 2nd February and will run for 6 weeks (February 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and March 2nd and 9th). Each session runs for 45 minutes. Cost for the 6 week program is $75.
This year all participants will also receive a Drink Bottle and $20 GCFC Merchandise Voucher 😊
Use this link to REGISTER ONLINE AND SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY:
MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
A fun, safe introductory program designed for new players aged between 4 and 9.
• Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
• Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
• Make new friends and develop social skills.
• Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
• Develop a child’s ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
• Keep healthy by getting active.