Following significant interest over the 2019 off-season, Central Coast Football are delighted to announce that they have secured an FFA ‘C Licence – Youth’ coaching course for local coaches to be held at Pluim Park.
The FFA ‘C Licence – Youth’ represents the initial step on the FFA’s ‘Advanced Pathway’ to becoming a professional coach. The course is open to coaches aged 18+, specifically those coaching talented players aged 9-17 years of age.
Beginning in early October 2020, the course will be administered across seven different sessions, educating attendees on key principles including:
- The National Football Curriculum.
- The Objectives and Structure of Football.
- The FFA Philosophy and Vision.
- The FFA Team Model.
- Developing an awareness of the Coach Expertise Model.
- Planning, Preparing, Conducting and Evaluating a Skill Acquisition Training Session.
- Communicating with and the Management of Youth Players.
The course will be administered by a Football NSW accredited educator.
Details of the course are listed below:
FFA ‘C License – Youth’:
WHEN: October/November 2020.
- SUN 4th October (9am-4pm).
- SUN 11th October (9am-4pm).
- SUN 18th October (9am-4pm).
- SAT 24th October (9am-4pm).
- SUN 25th October (9am-4pm).
- SAT 31st October (9am-4pm).
- SUN 1st November (9am-4pm).
WHERE: Pluim Park. Lot 1 Tuggerah Street, Lisarow.
COST: $1,155.00 Per Person.
For further details and registration information, CLICK HERE.