We’re happy to announce that CCF’s 5 A Side League hitting the Coast this Summer will host a range of different divisions both during the week and on the weekends, over a 14-week competition. Here are the details:
Tuesday – Women’s, Mixed, Men’s
Wednesday – Mixed, Men’s
Thursday – Men’s, Over 35s, Over 45s
Saturday morning – Kid’s (as well as a midweek day that is yet to be decided)
- The Competition will run for 7 weeks from the first week in November until the Xmas break
- Play will resume on the week commencing Monday 11 January and will run for a further 7 weeks until the end of February
- Finals will be played in the first 2 weeks in March
- All matches run for 40 minutes and are supervised by official, qualified referees
- Fixture times are set for the season at 6.15pm, 7:00pm, 7.45pm and 8.30pm – your team schedule will be available for the whole season prior to your first match in November on the ‘CCF 5 A Side’ website
- Our brand new, all weather facility is conveniently located at CCF’s Pluim Park complex in Lisarow with parking for over 220 cars
- The latest synthetic turf system has been installed to maximise play and safety for all players. The Ligaturf synthetic fibre turf is FIFA certified and is laid upon a 23mm shock pad for performance and shock absorption
- Dedicated warm up areas are provided for all teams and male and female change facilities are available
- Pluim Park is a fully licensed venue and a range of drinks and snacks are available from our café to enhance post match discussions
- To celebrate the opening of our new CCF’s 5 A Side facility, we are making a very special introductory offer for 2020 of only $700 per team! This is an amazing 30% discount!
- For a 7-player team, this works out to be less than $7 a player per match including finals!
- To make this offer work we require all team fees to be paid-in-full at the time of registration.
- More good news: you can redeem your Active Kids Vouchers when registering for CCF’s 5 A Side League.