We are very pleased to update the Central Coast Football community on the state of play. Here are the details of the current plans in place and what you need to know:
- From June 1, 2020, training in groups of 10 (including coaches) will be allowed to commence while keeping in line with the Public Health Order i.e. players must exercise social distancing, there must be a minimum of 4 square metres per person and training must be non-contact
- At this stage, CCF plans to resume competition games on the weekend of 4/5 July (this is subject to approval by the NSW Government)
- Competition games would run through to the 3rd weekend in October with finals series taking place in late October
- CCF are currently creating the draws and they will be released upon approval
- All CCF clubs are being provided with resources and guidelines to best operate throughout the season
We want to reiterate that all training should be conducted in accordance with the Public Health Order available on the NSW Government website.
We are currently developing methods to make a return to the football competition as safe as possible for players and the wider football community.
We thank you for your understanding throughout this time.