Ourimbah United Football Club is seeking applications for the role of Men’s Reserve Grade Coach for season 2019 onwards.
This role has the primary function of assisting in the management our men’s grade squad including coaching of our reserve grade team with key roles as follows:
– Assisting head coach and team manager(s)
– Prepare and coach reserve grade team on game day
– Undertaking relevant head coach responsibilities in the absence of the head coach
– Providing suitable connection with our juniors including pathways, training interactions and mentoring
– Assisting in management of mens squad football matters including squad selection, training and game day operations
Applicants should provide a formal application by means of football related CV to [email protected] with any enquiries through the above email address or directed to Neal Hide on 0416 243 264.