Men’s Premier League Head Coach
Kincumber Roos Football Club is seeking suitably experienced applicants for the position of Head Coach for the Men’s Premier League squad in the 2018 season.
- Demonstrated experience and success coaching senior football, preferably at local Premier League level or higher
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with all key stakeholders including players, assistant coaches and support staff, and members of the Kincumber Roos FC Executive Committee.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and evaluate effective, innovative and stimulating training sessions that maximise player and team development
- Willingness to lead by example, and work with assistant coaches and senior players to foster leadership within the squad
- Evidence of the desire to stay on top of current developments and advances in football coaching, such as current, relevant coaching qualifications
- Identify and assist in selecting suitable assistant coaches and managers for the Men’s Premier League squad, with Kincumber Roos FC Executive Committee approval
- Develop a comprehensive plan for the 2018 season, including player recruitment, squad management, pre-season and in-season training schedules, and identified targets for individual players and teams.
- Build a cooperative environment amongst the coaching staff in the Men’s Premier League squad, and set the expectations for open communication, team selection and training session structure for all coaching staff
- Develop and maintain a positive team and player culture within the Men’s Premier League squad
- Set an example of leadership, professionalism and dedication at training and on game days, ensuring all players and coaching staff conduct themselves in a manner that abides by the CCF Code of Conduct, upholds the reputation of Kincumber Roos FC, and maintains pride and passion within the squad.
- Ensure the Kincumber Roos FC Executive Committee are fully informed of the status, issues and progress of the squad
Please submit a written application before 23rd October 2017 outlining your coaching qualifications, skills and experience, making reference to the Desired Criteria and Responsibilities of the role, to the Secretary, Kincumber Roos FC – [email protected]